Mapping for planning applications
Need a map for a planning application? Our site allows you to create block plans and location plans for planning applications in a few easy steps:
- Search for your location and select your property (put the relevant postcode in the box over on the right)
- Register with us or log back in. (This allows you to access the Ordnance Survey Data.)
- Select the product you require. (paper map/pdf or CAD compatible data)
- Outline your property in red.
- Pay for your selected map.
- Download your map & receipt
MAPS FOR PLANNING
For regular users of Ordnance Survey mapping data you can log in securely to our Desktop Mapping Site to allow you to make your mapping extract.
You can select from Ordnance Survey Master Map as either a paper map or CAD compatible data file, Ordnance Survey 1/10000 mapping, Ariel Imagery, Historical OS mapping as well as Height Data for use in 3D modelling.
To begin creating your eDevelopment.scot approved planning application map simply enter your postcode in the box above.
For further information contact:
T. 01475 689242